CLICK FOR STATIC LIST OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NEWS

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Illegal Alien Gives Americans AIDS


It's estimated half the illegal aliens in the U.S. have overstayed their visas. That means 20 million people. (FULL STORY LINK)

I like to say nicely to anyone who has a foreign accent don't over stay your visa. I usually get a guilty look and a nervous laugh. I will ask them when does it expire and can I see it...It's not against the law to ask someone for their ID. If they don't give it to me, I'll ask them if they walked through the desert, then I'll name some hot spots, Campo? Jucumba? Mexacali? Tecate? Yuma? Naco? Seira Vista? Nogales? Sasabe? Laredo? Fabens? Lerado? New Mexico? or Canada? Is there ID fake? is the car thier driving unregisterd and uninsured? Do they have a licence to drive? Do you hate jews and Christians? Oh I get down and dirty! They are guilty of a federal crime and call'em out in public. REMEMBER THIS, IF AN ILLEGAL ALIEN ASSAULTS YOU THEY GET DEPORTED WITH A FELONY ASSAULT CONVICTION! NEVER TO BE ALLOWED BACK INTO THE USA! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home